Le forum du cf-bak Index du Forum

Portail. Forum. FAQ. Rechercher. S’enregistrer. Connexion.
Partenaires. Bannières. Contactez-nous

Chaos and Checker
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum du cf-bak Index du Forum -> Le forum du CF-BAK -> Presentation de votre chien
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Checker

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 11:43    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

Hello,

My Name is Nicole i live in Wolschwiller Dep. Haut Rhin and i am the Owner of Chaos ( I think i have to tell nothing about him, everybody knows him Mr. Green )
Since 3 Week's i owned "Spader's Checker", a Import Blue Puppy Male from USA. He is a very high Drive Working Cattle :-)

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 11:43    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sherkahn

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 12:21    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

Hello Nicole!

Wellcome to us!

Kisses and see you saturday! Okay

Visiter le site web du posteur
ozzydoggy
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 13:07    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

Hi and welcome back. Razz Can you post some pictures of your dogs and tell us more about them? We have some new members and not everyone knows Chaos.

Checker

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 13:32    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

Whaaaaatt ???? Not everybody know's Chaos ?? Sad
little Joke Very Happy

So, Chaos is 8.5 Years old, his Name is "Oakhill Valley Chaos" and he is Swiss and Int. Champion, he "was" a very good Working Dog, he makes 13 x RCI 3 in Switzerland and Germay and also a FH1 (Piste) with 100 Points and a lot more. He have about 90 Babies and over 200 Grand Childs in all Europe.
But by the Way, he's is my "one in a Million Dog", a Super Dog for me, i love him more than everything, and i hope he will live a other 8.5 Years with me...

My new Boy is a half Brother of "Spader's Edde" who lives also in France. They have the same Mother. I am looking for new Fresh Blood, and i wanted a Working Dog, not this kind of "heavy" Show Dogs. I prefair the "Working-Typ" Dogs. He is PRA A and Bilateral Hearing and we will see how he grow up. He have a lot of Kuawari, Hit n Heel and BullMountain Blood in his Pedigree. We imported him with his Sister "Pipa", she lives in Switzerland.

This Year i started with the School for become a Show-Judes for Kelpies and ACD's. When everything work's good i am Judge in 2-5 Years ! Shocked

ozzydoggy
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 13:36    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

Voici les sites sur Chaos et Checker.

http://www.acd-chaos.ch/

http://www.acd-chaos.ch/69.html

Will Checker be a French or a Swiss dog?

That's nice if you can be a Kelpie and an ACD judge.

Checker

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 13:39    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

I want to make the French and the Swiss confirmation if this is possible..

ozzydoggy
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 13:46    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

The French confirmation is only open to dogs who live officially in France. You need to apply for a French ID card
with a French vet. Then when he is 12 months you can have him evaluated by a French judge. But maybe he can apply for
breeding permission in Switzeralnd even if he is French ? I think this is the case of Inti who is French.

sherkahn

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 13:50    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

Inti is another think! His pedigree is swiss! And I lives in Switzerland and in France!

Checker

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 13:52    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

Yes, Checker lives in France and i must do the evaluted by a France Judges. But i will X-Rail him in Swiss and do all the Things that need Swiss Dogs for Breeding, because (sorry) is a higher level than here in France, inkl. mental Test and that things. Thats possible for all Dogs who are Member in Switzerland. Also still have a Adress/Flat in Swiss, but the Dogs are live in France.

sherkahn

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 13:57    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

So it wouldn't be any problem!

And you are a swiss club member since so many years...

Checker

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 14:00    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

But we will see... he is now 14 Weeks and first he must have "all" teeth and he must look like an ACD when he is older and that Stuff... so i will think about them in a few Month Wink

ozzydoggy
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 14:05    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

But he must be tested for herding here to be a "Recommended" Stud Dog or obtain the first level in IPO. But I'm sure he'll do fine.

He must look like a cattle dog of course, but there is a tolerance here concerning missing teeth.

Checker

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 14:16    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

Where can i do this Herding Test ? at witch Age ? Or when i do a RCI 1 with 18 Month this would by also ok ?
How many missing Teeth can they have in France ? In Swiss they are 4 but i am not a "Fan" for Breeding with Missing P3 or 4.. missing P1 and 2 is "Ok" for my, but if Checker have missing P3 or 4 i dont know if i want to confirm him.... So cross Fingers that he will have all Teeth Okay

ozzydoggy
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 14:25    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

If your dog is interesting you shouldn't not confirm him because of a missing PM4 or PM3. That would be a real shame.
We accept up to 4 missing teeth. We will organise a show near Limoges next year in August with a herding test. The dog must be 10 months to participate.
And yes of course RCI 1 at 18 months is ok too.

el-dogo

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 14:27    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker Répondre en citant

hello I live in the 67118 / Bas rhin I hope we ll meet one of this day i have a ACd female a blue one from Germany training for Agility
to test you can ask your veterinary to send you to the new animals s hospital in Strasbourg i think they can do it i will chek it

Un intellectuel assis va moins loin qu'un con qui marche.

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:20    Sujet du message: Chaos and Checker

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum du cf-bak Index du Forum -> Le forum du CF-BAK -> Presentation de votre chien Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 1 sur 4

Sauter vers:  
Xooit.com :: Top ForumsAnnuPlus

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange et modifie par Magali
Les icones des sous forums,ainsi que la mascotte proviennent de ce site, avec l'autorisation de son auteur Julia Nikolaeva, known as Flameia.